Thursday, October 2, 2014

Can You Say, "Oh Oh!" ?

Here we go again!  We are about to take in a new stray.  Tomorrow if all goes as planned we are packing up a boy we've been feeding on our deck and taking him to the vet to see if he is FIV free.  If he is...he comes in that night.  He is a short haired, black, neutered male...... we have named Binx.  We, of course, have no idea how old he is, but I'm sure the vet will help with a ball-park figure.  Look out Dr Stanhope here we come!

Binx has been hanging around since Summer and decided recently that our deck was his final destination.  I know he was down the street for quite a while.  There were two black cats and now there is only one very skinny one.  I think that one is an intact female that had kittens under the house of a neighbor a few months ago.

Binx has to come in soon because I'm getting tired of bringing in the food dish at night so the raccoons don't attempt to help themselves to it.  He always looks like I'm hurting his feelings when I bring that dish in.
If he is FIV free I will post pictures of him and his progress in his new "digs".

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment