Friday, August 5, 2016

Reverse The Letters And It Spells AND

I had my DNA done on Ancestry.com.  I'm a true Mutt.  I'm Irish AND Scottish AND German AND English AND Russian AND Polynesian.  The last two have me a bit puzzled.  I think I found the Russian ancestor (Viality Vortatz) in my Palmer group.  The Polynesian one?????

The animals are doing great.  I had a super idea.  Have you ever heard of a thunder shirt for dogs?  It calms them down during times of stress. NOW.....what if I put a thunder shirt on a cat that sprays?  We have two cats that spray.  Homer and Lamont.  We have them in the back bedroom (we call that room the cat room).  The products that are suggested for spraying cats are plug in scent bottles.  Most times they are filled with Lavender scent.  Calming for the animal.  So maybe a thunder shirt would work the same way?  I think it's worth a try.


Speaking of cat spray....I found an outstanding new product that does away with stains and smells on most surfaces.  It's called Furry Freshness and it works miracles!  It takes out stubborn stains like cat vomit, pee spots and generally most anything the animals leave as surprises for you to find.  Just Google the name and you'll find it, or go to 
www.furryfreshness.com

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place


No comments:

Post a Comment