Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

I have Christmas mostly done.  I have to clean the house and make the dinner for tomorrow night and then It's over.  All the gifts are wrapped and cards have been sent.  I still need to send my friend in Hawaii her fingerless gloves but I ran out of money so that will have to wait until after Christmas.

I couldn't find anything good for the cats this year so after Christmas I'm going to by them a huge cat tree.  That should bring Tanner and Lamont out of the back room.  I think the one I'm looking at should be big enough for all six cats at one time.

I was one of the people who shopped at Target (not once but three times) during the credit and debit card hacking period.  I went to the bank and cancelled my debit card and got a temporary one until after Christmas.  I think it's a good thing to change your card number once in-a-while anyway.  I know with my past luck that I would probably be one of the people who's card is plucked off the Internet and used to the max.  Now I don't have to worry about it.

I can't wait to see what I don't get this year.  I don't see how he can top my grabber from last year.  *sigh*  It's sad...but I'm not expecting much of anything again.

Better go and get some much needed sleep.  Tomorrow is a busy day for me.

Merry Christmas From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment