Monday, May 11, 2020

I Would Like To Cancel 2020 Please

It's hard to believe the world as it is now.  Nothing is as it should be. First there is a huge problem with our government. Racism is running rampant, our freedoms are being taken away and foreign governments have little or no respect for the United States. These mentioned topics are only a few subjects that continue decomposing each and every day.

Now we have the Covid-19 to worry about. I understand that everyone wants things to be like they were, so let's open up the country again.  Not so fast!  I don't know about you, but I don't want any of my family or friends to die.  It stands to reason that there will be more infections and death if everyone is running around not distancing themselves or not wearing masks. The life we are living right now totally sucks but at least we are flattening that curve. I don't enjoy ordering my groceries and then going and picking them up each week.  You have to take what you can get.  (Produce that is close to rotting and store brand on most everything else.)  I know I should feel grateful to at least have food to eat and an occasional package of paper towels, toilet paper or paper napkins, but it's still frustrating.  I still don't know why people are hoarding paper products, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, rice and noodles and frozen foods.

The animals are in heaven having all the attention with us stuck at home now.  Little Winnie won't leave us alone. She needs a full body scrub at least three times a day.  I've never seen a cat that liked to be vigorously scratched all over.  She still doesn't like to be held though.
Fluff is overly sensitive to noise and movement.  I wonder if she is a Chantilly cat like Homer? 
Zoey is her Queenly self.
Homer has his own room so one day is the same as the next for him.
Poppy still lives in our guest bathroom.  He is becoming restless and he's moving his bed closer to the door.  I think that's a hint that he wants out.  I wish we could get out and find him a home.  That will happen as soon as the pandemic passes.
The dogs are using us as doormen.  Since the nice weather has started...that's all we do.

Have a good day tomorrow!

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment