Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday night in the cat house

The day is almost over and my trip to the vet with Midge went well. She had a blood test for her thyroid to see how we are doing on the medication. Victor, one of our Main coons, has to go in next week to be re-checked for his dental surgery. His gums are still bright red. I wish we could get funding for all these animals that we've rescued. I'm still paying an emergency room bill for my gall bladder. We have paid for the removal of the gall bladder but the original bill from the emergency room is only about half paid off.
So much for the depressing stuff. I understand it's going to be 60 some degrees here tomorrow. The Rhodie's are blooming as well as the Daphne bush. The air is beginning to smell sweet from the flowers. I may have to do a small amount of yard work. I'm in the middle of a flair-up so I'm not overly ambitious.
I want to get back to my painting. Getting my brushes wet is always a fun part of my life. I HAVE TO create some beaded jewelry first though. The shop where I have them for sale is almost out of my stuff. I could use the money for the credit card that we've charged the vet bills on.
It's almost time to give the final meds to the cats. Better do that and take mine too. Tomorrow I go to a dear friends condo to sit, visit and knit a bit. Sounds super relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment