Sunday, March 14, 2010

Saturday Night Live is too boring tonight

I'm sitting here with our new fur person, Cherrie. You see.....she's a Chihuahua/Terrier so she's a Cherrier. She's from Merced County, California...here (at the Oregon Humane Society) on a second chance program. She is settling in very well and is spoiled rotten already. This spoiling was all accomplished in two short weeks. She really knows how to train humans, huh?

I've just tried to get a partial scholarship to take a watercolor class at one of our local community centers for Spring term. I find with the chronic pain I have, it tends to relax some of the tension and I can mask some of my pain for a couple of hours each week. It's good to get out of the house once and a while. I tend to be more of a shut-in.

I'm sooo thrilled that the other animal that I fell in love with at the Humane Society was adopted today. I was so worried about her. She was only a year and a half and she had to have bladder stones removed before she went up for adoption.

I'm going to have to keep it short this time...It's almost 1:00 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment