Sunday, March 9, 2014

I Hate Springing Forward

I'm still walking around in a fog missing both Fina and Moosey.  Amos being gone shifted so much in the daily routine of the house.  I was spending so much time doing things for him that I didn't even realize how much time was take up.  I still watch the clock carefully for his feeding times (three times a day).  I would gladly do it all again if I could have him back.  

Now that we are on daylight savings time again the cats are thinking it's food O'Clock an hour before it actually IS food O'Clock.  I hate this time change.  When we "fall back" the cats think they are being rewarded by my feeding them an hour early.  I get to be the good guy then.  But now I'm a mean mom that's withholding food from them.

There's a little thing I picked up on the Internet I wanted to share with all you wonderful people that rescue stray animals.



Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment