Thursday, March 6, 2014

The News Isn't Good

Sadly, I think Amos will be going away this weekend.  We took him to the vet last weekend and found he has a bad back and hips.  He is unable to walk so the doctor prescribed a steroid to take down the inflammation and provide him with less pain.  He is still unable to walk and now is having difficulties eliminating.  I wish there was a way to get him walking again.  I hate the thought of putting a cat down for a bad back.  He also isn't as old as my cats have been when we had to put them down.  I'm having a problem rationalizing this one.  I know it's a quality of life thing but I can't help thinking he might walk again with some sort of home therapy (exercise).

Cherry has her skin infection again so she's back on her meds.  Sugar has worms now so we need a drontal for her.  Look out St Francis 24 Hour Animal Hospital, we're coming soon!

As soon as I learn more I'll blog about it.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment