Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Lamont And Tanner Update

Lamont is doing well.  He's getting tired of eating the soft food.  He's never been a fan of Friskies wet food.  He likes his Whiska's dry.  I can start him on the dry food after this weekend.  His gums were still a bit red when he went for his checkup.  He's also tired of being cooped up in the back room.

Tanner is doing better now too.  His skin is finally healing up so his new medication is working.  Comfortis rocks!  It's more expensive but when you figure in the flea treatments, the prednisone he had to take to get better, it works out to be a little cheaper with the Comfortis.

Cherry's skin is getting bad again so she will have to go back on antibiotics.  I will phone her doctor tomorrow and order meds to pick up this weekend.  It seems like we have to go to the vet every weekend.  I know everyone who works there better than my neighbors where I live.    Oh well.....I have to take Tanner in this weekend to have the techs give him his Comfortis again.  That's the other drawback.  The Comfortis is like a antacid tablet....it's huge.

I still have my cold but I think it's worse because of all the pollen that's blowing here and there.  I do have allergies and need to refill my flonase.  Maybe I can separate out the allergies if I start using the nose spray again.

Yesterday and part of today we had no phones or Internet connection.  I called Comcast and they brought us a new modem/router combination.  The tech replaced boosters and some cable connections to boost the signal. Before he came we couldn't get a wifi connection in the bedroom (three quarters of the length of our house) and our phone was dropping calls.  That should be great until about next year and then they'll have to do it again.  We've had it done at least three times out of four years with Comcast.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place



No comments:

Post a Comment