Friday, October 3, 2014

Binx Is Now A Family Member

Took a very vocal Binx to the vet this afternoon.  He was negative for FIV and Feline Leukemia.  We brought him home and deposited him in the laundry room where the kitty box is and he immediately left us a stinky present.  He is currently hogging my chair at the dinning room table where we spend a good portion of our time.  I guess this is payback for several shots and a couple of de-worming pills he had to endure while at the vets office.  You know how it goes........you have to train your humans right from the beginning or they think they have the upper hand.
I certainly hope he stops itching soon.  Poor guy, that seems to be all he does.  The doctor gave him a steroid shot to stop some of the itching.  I hope that's all he needs but I have my doubts.
I'll try tomorrow or Sunday to get a good picture of him in the light.  Kinda hard to get a good one of a black cat in the dark.
Later......................

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment