Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Here's Binx!


  He is trying hard to play with Paddy but Paddy thinks he's trying to fight.  I think he might be younger than I thought.  The vet didn't say what he thought and I forgot to ask him.  He's 14 pounds of energy running through the house at top speed.  He had a very spirited game of mousie today with a catnip mouse.

Zoey is NOT a fan of the new boy.  She hisses whenever he gets near her.  It doesn't seem to faze him in the least. 

He doesn't care about the cat tree.  I tried to put him on it to show him Zoey's stash of food but he didn't care for the height.  He backed out of the box the food was in and proceeded to fall off the cat tree.  He's not the most coordinated animal I've ever seen.  I don't think he has done much jumping in his life either.  He jumped about a foot from the kitchen counter to the Island and hung there with his claws in the wooden top, his back feet trying to grab anything solid.  My measuring cups that I keep on a shelf under the counter were all over the floor. (I'm still looking for my 1/4 cup measure)
More later........




Good night from Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment