Saturday, November 26, 2011

For My Sweet Granddaughter /Your Favorite Dump Cake



This is my granddaughters favorite sweet snack.  I promised to post it for her.  Please enjoy this recipe.

My Christmas shopping is about 3/4 done.  I have a couple of gift cards to buy, stocking gifts for my husband & fur kids and then I'm through.  I have a couple of things to get into the mail and then of course the Christmas cards.  This Christmas may not be as much of a strain as last year.  Now.... if we could just have a foot of snow on or before Christmas I would be in Heaven.


Here's what was going on in the living room while I was cooking on Wednesday night for Thanksgiving.   Homer made a darn fine hat, don't ya think?  Just before I took this picture Homer's leg was on top of Ed's head.



Thanksgiving day the cats were feeling that there was safety in numbers:




Left to right, Fina, Homer, Tanner and Paddy.  After my son and my granddaughter came over the children were very nervous and didn't quite know what to do with themselves.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment