Monday, April 29, 2013

Get A Job?

I have decided that one of my sites should be dedicated to those that are trying to find a second, retirement, or a quit-my-job income. Many of us have spent so much money trying to find a way to make money on the Internet.  What were we thinking?

For every good thing that comes into our lives there's someone waiting in the wings to take it away.  Perhaps you have a refund on your taxes and you want to invest it wisely (you think) and start up an Internet business.  The Internet  has brought us knowledge, current events and a chance to improve ourselves with college courses or lessons in almost anything you can dream of.  It also, unfortunately, is laced with many predators that want to take what little money you have in your possession.

My intent is to weed out those leeches that tell you only X amount of money is needed and they will give up all their information.  You pay them the money and once you get into their member's only area you are expected to buy several more packages to improve or upgrade your chances.

It makes me sick that those that are being prayed upon are those that need their money the most. Have you lost your job?  Have your medical bills driven you to the brink of Bankruptcy? Are you ready to loose your home?  THESE PEOPLE DON'T CARE!  "Max out one more of your credit cards because I know you will make all your money plus some in the first month," they say.

I will be reviewing some of these programs and I will be telling you up front from a consumer, not an affiliates, view just how straight forward they really are.  The affiliate stands to make money from those that buy the program coming form the affiliates web page.  I know of several of these sites that try to tell you how excited they are about the new launch of xxxxxxxxx.xxx and how much they promise you can make per month.  I have a few of my own stories to tell and they aren't pretty!

Stay tuned and I'll give you a link to the review page when I get it up and running.

Good Day From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment