Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Amos Is Still Strong

Amos took a turn last month and lost weight again. We were unable to get his Feline Immune Support pills any more.  The manufacturer told me they will be making the same formula in a chewable formula.  Ya right, a cat is going to willingly chew a pill!  Especially an older cantankerous one that can't smell much because he has a drippy nose anyway.  I bought out the rest they had on hand and a couple I found on Ebay too.  I have a years worth now. Amos is doing better, but it will take awhile for his weight to get back to where it was.   I must say between the special foods and the pills my kitchen looks like a vet's office.  Oh well.........we do what we can to make our geriatric children feel better.

I'm still trying to get everything together to start selling on Ebay.  There's a lot to learn before you jump into selling.  I tried it once before and didn't sell a thing.  This time I'm doing the research needed to see a profit.  My other blog about how to make money on the Internet is being worked on slowly also. It's sort of on hold so I can move forward with the Ebay project.  I'm anxious to start an Ebay store selling everything pet related after I get the auction selling part established.  I have to sell dog jammies!  My girls need more jammies!

The cats have been enjoying the warm weather we are having right now.  The windows are cracked open and they spend most of their time with their noses stuck to the window screens.  Many of the birds of Spring are showing up now.  Just in the past week I've seen Tanagers, Orioles, Red Winged Black birds, Steller's Jays, Grosbeaks and Nut Hatches.  The cats are loving all the noisy birds at the feeders.  Unfortunately the stray cats have noticed them too.  Most of the cats in the neighborhood think this is their well stocked Deli.

So.....stay tunned for more on the Ebay sales / Internet Money Blog info.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place



No comments:

Post a Comment