Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I hate Facebook!

At dinner this evening I received a call from one of my friends from facebook. (Also a neighbor)
He was fit to be tied! He told me that I had e-mailed him and asked for money so I could get home from the UK. I deactivated my page and as I thought about it, I realized that I was angry with the friend/neighbor for accusing me of extortion. He knows I don't go anywhere so why would I be in the UK? Why would I ask HIM for money? He's not a relative or a boyfriend. Before I deleted my Facebook page I noticed he had taken me off as a friend. He didn't trust me to delete the page! I e-mailed him and told him to send the e-mail to the FBI Internet Fraud division. Then I found out he couldn't send them anything because it came through the chat feature. It had my profile on it, he said? I'm not sure I understand the whole scenario. How could my profile be on the chat feature? I guess I don't understand because I've never chatted. I do know that I expect an apology from him.
I'm still on Twitter but if this crap continues...I'm through with all sites that promote socializing.
I just joinned KelseyLive.com and I have my doubts about that one too. I was spammed with people wanting to be a friend and to join this group or that. I almost deleted my membership there too.
I think I'm in a bad mood...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment