Sunday, April 11, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Today was at least dry and fairly warm for the Northwest. We took advantage of the weather and dug up our pampas grass that never-ever bloomed right. We purchased pink pampas grass to replace it.
I can't believe it.......the neighbor that accused me of fraud is actually avoiding me. He always speaks when we are outside at the same time...until now. He pulled out of his driveway the other day and went the opposite direction just so he didn't have to go past me! This is beginning to piss me off. Take inventory buddy! Did anything come of the supposed fraud? Were you stupid enough to send money to the UK? Didn't I tell you to report it to the FBI? Would I have done that if I was guilty? Why are you acting like I'm typhoid Mary? Grow up!
Well here comes another week. I have a bunch to do this week. I need to go to the vet and get meds for two cats and one cat (Tanner) needs to go and be wormed and his back shaved. I have to make several calls to business offices that have told us we owe more than we do. My watercolor class starts tomorrow night at 6:30 PM. Yea! I can hardly wait. I hope enough people have signed up to take the class or it will be cancelled. I really need this class. It helps me forget about the physical pain I'm in. It also relieves so much stress for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment