Sunday, November 28, 2010

Muttzncatz's Kitchen Stadium


This morning after feeding the cats I started our breakfast. Homer (Lil Chef) was perched on the kitchen cabinets that overlook the stove. I felt like I was on Food Network's Kitchen Stadium set. I don't know why he has to watch everything I cook since he doesn't eat human food. He stood there until I served the food and then he curled up and went to sleep. If you'll notice....the picture of Homer on the left of the page was also taken in the kitchen on the counter.
Take another look at the picture on the right. Notice (bottom right hand corner) that the drawer knob is rubber banded to the cabinet knob. I have all of the bottom cabinets banded together to keep the cats out of them. Mind you, I have child proof locks on every one of them too. I still get up in the morning on occasion and find a cat hidden in one. Sometimes I think it would be easier to have ten two year old kids!
I have a mystery. Victor at the evening feeding (they eat morning and night) spooks and runs under an antique chair that is next to our love seat. I chased him because when he hides I can't find him......... so I thought, Aha! Now I can see where he's hiding. I swear to you......he went under that chair and disappeared! I moved the chair, looked under the love seat, my husband tipped the loveseat almost over and there was no Victor. Three hours later he was standing in the middle of the diningroom. Do we have a timewarp that he has discovered? Maybe there's a Bermuda Triangle here in our livingroom. Victor is still very feral and doesn't even like to be touched plus totally freaks when someone new comes in the door. I have to figure this one out.
Well back to work..I have much to do before Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment