Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Should Have Stayed In Bed

Today was like no other day I have ever had. Today was a real bummer for me.  I got about four hours sleep last night because the bubba's across the street were in and out until about 4:00 AM.  I cleaned the house and then made a tuna sandwich for Ed and I.  I always put sweet relish in the tuna so I reached into the fridge and grabbed the relish and before I could get it to the counter it slipped out of my hand and smashed on the floor.  It was a new jar too.  I cleaned that up and went to take a bath.  I got out of the bath, got dressed and had to walk Cherry before we left for Fred Meyer.  After we got back from the walk my eye caught something white on my shoulder. Thinking it was cat hair or lint, I asked Ed to please remove whatever it was.  Guess what it was?  Yep....bird poop!  I changed my top and we left for the store.  We got out of the car at Fred Meyer and walked over to  where they keep the carts in the parking lot.  Ed beat me there, stopped suddenly and for some unknown reason...backed up.  One crushed foot!  He started swearing (he said...the cart's wheels were locked) but he was looking at me as the crap flew out of his mouth.  He seriously needs anger management!  So to recap...I was sleepless, still smelled remotely like relish, had been pooped on, stepped on and sworn at.  It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Good Night  A Better Night From Muttzncatz's Place




    

1 comment:

  1. Well I sure had a bucket list vacation if it makes you feel better. For got my pain killer's that actually work. Forgot my ibuprophen....was on an island that is great if you don't like the feeling of being alone. To go out to dinner with a friend who says turn right while you are in a car the size of a smart car..just about at least. Taking said right turn down a suppose alley street .So you thought until you here this thump thump thump all the way down and make a sharp left turn so you don't even up in the habor...all that to eat at a famous sushi place to even up eating tempura..in front of one of the most famous haunted places in the area. So in the end, I ordered one of those large mug's of beer to improvise . And all that after going to a hot spring and seeing a beautiful rainbow. I love my life. Its never boring !!! =D

    ReplyDelete