Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Adrift Under The Stars

Still nothing on the star front.  I do understand that it could happen before or after the 16th but I can't help but be excited for something to happen.  I hope it completely changes my life for the best.  Winning the lottery would be good or a rich relative passing away that I never knew I had.  Whatever it is, I wish it would hurry.

Everyone is still in fairly good health.  I painted the cat room this last weekend.  Moosey has a habit of snotting all over the nice white walls.  He can't help it because he has a discharge from his right nostril.  It was time to make the room look fresh and clean again.

The flea problem is almost completely controlled now also.  It has taken a bunch of work to stop those creepy crawlers.  The only two animals still showing signs of being bothered by the fleas are Sugar and Fina.  They both seem to have an allergy to them.  Fina seems to be worse.  Her little body has scabs from her tail to her mid section.  We have prescription spray I apply to her hot spots and they seem to be getting better.

I have to get back to my knitting so that's my update for now.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment