Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Stars Are Brighter

Well........I can hardly believe it,  but I think something big is coming.  I was very doubtful about the last reading that was sent to me.  I just had another one done by a different psychic, numerologist, astrologer.  It says almost the same thing as the last one.  I am in total shock.  If what I am seeing is true my life will never be the same again.  Including in my relationship arena.  My luck is going to be fantastic and unstoppable.  It even mentions a person close to me who will try to undermine all of this. That was written into both reports also.

The first report, after reading her offer for continued guidance, is mostly a newsletter delivered to my e-mail address once a month for a hefty price.  No thank you, I'll find my way through the maze by myself.  Besides.....I don't see how anyone could do a specific reading for each person every month.  It almost has to be a form letter with your name inserted in all the right places.

I'm believing in a miracle and that my time of treading water is almost done.
After all....there's only one way to go from where I am now, and that's up.   Be happy for me and pray along with me for my life to turn into happiness.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment