Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Stars!

Just recently I had a Astrological /psychic reading done.  The psychic said I was ready to go into an incredibly lucky time in my life.  This should start as of the sixteenth of November and continue for 77 days. It is to be life changing.  I can hardly wait to see what's coming.  Most anything is better than the dream I'm living now.  Gee......maybe I'll win a bunch of money and be able to afford super good care for the cats and still pay off all my bills.  It's nice to have a dream to believe in once in a while, isn't it? I do feel like something is coming but I can't determine what it is.  Last time I got that feeling I won a whole $100.00 from Publishers Clearing House.

Recently I had a health scare.  I had my Mammogram and they found some spots on one breast.  I went for the second appointment and the doctor feels that the spots are only calcification but I have to go back in six months to be sure.  Better safe than sorry.  So at least that's not going to be of an significance to my overall feeling of something big coming.

My birthday is rapidly approaching and I have been very good to myself this year.  I bought a weather station, a Fitzroy weather glass, a couple of turtlenecks and the new "Ahh" bra three pack.  I tend to over spend this time of year because I never get Birthday or Christmas gifts from anyone.  I give them but don't get them.  Someone has to pamper me..so I do the job.

We are actually able to stay away from the vet for over a week now.  I still have to order special compounded medications for Homer and antibiotics for Moosey, but they are all staying fairly healthy.  The flea medications are enough to put us in the poor house though.  I bought a round of Frontline Plus for all the kids and it cost us $140.00.

Stay tunned to see what major developments occurr in my life from the 16th on!

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment