Saturday, November 3, 2012

All is Well

Homer rests on the ledge above the kitchen cabinets watching everyone getting ready for dinner.  He finds it comforting to sit there and listen to the ticking of the second hand on the blue clock.  In taking this picture I noticed there is a cobweb on the ceiling and a bird is missing from the nest on top of the birdhouse. The cobweb I can fix, but who knows where the bird is?  hmmm,  I wonder if Homer had anything to do with that?

Lamont and Tanner have formed a tight bond since the passing of Hunter and Victor.  I've noticed that once in a while they even go sleep with Moosey.  Everyone in the room seems to be eating like pigs and are happy and well adjusted.  It amazes me that they are so resilient.  I guess they knew it was time for Victor and Hunter to leave them.

We're getting ready for Thanksgiving now.  I'm always very thankful when I make it through another one, having been able to get the Turkey dinner on the table with all the trimmings.  I don't make such a fuss over the dinner like I used to.  For years I made everything from scratch. I'm old now and don't have the energy or the time.  It takes me twice as long to do anything these days....that is if I can remember to do whatever it is.  I can blame the bad memory on my Fibro fog, right?

I found this on Facebook:


And that's how it is here, November 2, 2012.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment