Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The War Rages On!








I'm over the worst of the cold now.  I'm happy it wasn't a chest cold or a sinus infection.  It seems everyone I've talked to has had this cold.  This is the shortest cold I've ever had. Usually they last for three to four weeks with a whole lot of coughing.  I think I had it for seven days.

I stole the picture above off the Internet.  I wanted to keep it forever  because I thought it was so cute. Now I can delete it from my computer. While I'm unloading pictures from my hard drive here's another favorite:



I think this dog looks like he/she loves her so much!



I have to get back to taking pictures again.  I need a new picture of Lamont without Victor, since Victor's not with us any longer.  I have a problem with my newest camera.  It doesn't do the job my old one did.  It's better in every way (they say) except for usability (I say).  It's a Fuji camera (my third one) and yet.....I can't get the quality of pictures I want from it. It must be me.

I think I mentioned that Paddy is on a prescription diet for life now.  He is eating it with no problem but he still tries to get a chomp of something from our plates at mealtime.  I had some leftover pepper steak yesterday for lunch and I was spacing-out watching TV when I realized the fork in my bowl was slowly moving up and down.  There he was, getting as much goodness out of that empty bowl as possible.  I grabbed him and put him on the floor and told him sternly, "NO"!  He just sat there cleaning his face.....like....I got more than you think, he,he!  I have been so careful since he went on this food.  I clean the dishes and cooking utensils immediately after I use them so he can't get a lick or a crumb of anything. I stay with the other animals when they're eating their Friskies canned food twice a day.  The free-feeding dry food is his prescription diet, not what they used to eat.
I will win am winning this war!!!!

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment