Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Saga Of Damien



I usually keep an eye on the local Humane Society's website.  A few months ago my son took his cat to the humane society because he no longer wanted to care for him.  The Humane society was told that he could not be an outdoor cat because he bullies other animals and gets torn up in the process.  They didn't bother to tell the people who took him home any of this and now (I think) he's back in the Humane Society's care with chunks out of him.

This cat I believe to be the cat we took to the Humane Society a few months ago.  If it is him, this is the third time he has been stitched up from being outside.  They have him listed as FIV positive now.  He wasn't FIV positive when my son had him. I should have just taken him home with me instead of letting him go to the Humane Society in the first place. This is so upsetting to me.  I can't let my other cats get FIV too or I would go get him tomorrow.







Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment