Saturday, May 18, 2013

I Do Not Have Cat Hair In My Eye!

On Friday I had to rush over to my eye doctor's office.  It seems I (according to the doctor) had something in my eye and it swelled up and turned super red.  Oh ya,  It also hurt like crazy.  He said it was probably a cat hair that came out after it caused the angry eye. I maintain the position that I think I would have felt it if I had a cat hair in my eye.  I can sure tell if I get an eyelash in one of my eyes.  I still think it was an eye infection.  I shouldn't say WAS because I'm still having pain from it as well as swelling.  I'm hoping tomorrow it will stop hurting.

I went into the Humane Society's web cam tonight to check on Damien.  He's  hiding in one of the cubes they have on the floor of the cattery. I'm happy he is sleeping soundly and not bullying any of the other cats into a fighting frenzy.  The Humane Society must have had a lot of people through there today. All the cats seem to be out cold.



All is well here at our house.  The cats are fine and the dogs are fine as well.  The bird watching isn't as exciting right now because it's been raining for a few days.  Paddy and Homer are doing their favorite rainy weather sport.  They wait until Fina gets up and then chase her until she goes back to bed again.  Poor Fina!

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment