Saturday, February 5, 2011

Muttzncatz's Place/The Super Bowl Party

Today we went to the grocery store and got the makings for hamburgers.  I'm making potato salad tonight and we are having baked beans, potato chips and assorted crackers and cheese for snacks.  We got three bags of Whiskas cat treats and I'll bring out the wacky weed tomorrow.  The cats get so excited when they see the glass bottle of catnip (looks like a wine bottle and has a black cat on the label.  It says "Chat Noir"). I'm afraid they'll knock it on the floor and break it.  The excitement builds!

Maybe a pineapple upside down cake for desert?  It's either that or a dump cake.  If you people would comment occasionally I could ask which sounds the best to you ?  Alas....I have no one to help with some decisions.*Sniff* 

Homer is doing his part to help with the cleaning for the event.  He has dug under every appliance in the house and has brought out huge furry dust bunnies.  It's always after I have swept and mopped the floor though.  He's only looking for his little catnip mice but he thinks he has me fooled.  He'll stand there looking up at me with a very proud expression on his little face and a large dust bunny caught in the claws of his right foot.  Yes, he's right pawed.  Haven't you noticed that they are either right or left pawed?  Seriously.....just watch a couple of your pets.  Since we have 10 cats I have a good group for a test.  If I remember correctly, I have two cats that are lefties. I'll have to check again to see which ones they are.

Have to go make some hard boiled eggs for the potato salad................

Goodnight from Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment