Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pet Porters Are The Best!

In April of last year we purchased a Pet Porter Jr. online.  The second time we used it my husband reached into the car and lifted it out.  I was ahead of him and almost to the door of the vet clinic when I heard a thud.  I turned around and the carrier was sitting on the ground and the handle was still in his hand.  I called the pet porter people and they immediately sent out not one, but two handles.  They were concerned that the cat was OK after the fall also.  I was so impressed!  These days there is no such thing as customer service so it was refreshing to encounter a business that cares.  Unfortunately the cat that dropped to the cement was one of our super feral ones (Victor).  I would imagine that it stressed him out majorly (it was hard to tell since the trip to the vet made him crazy anyway).

Since we have several cats, I have made their medicine times at 11:00 AM and 11:00 PM.  It's much easier to medicate all of the ailing and elderly ones at the same time.  The older ones have pillboxes with the days of the week on them.  If I'm late with their meds Mingy comes and gets me.  You see...they also get a treat after they take their meds.  Since Cherry was on meds for the last two weeks she has been getting a couple of her graham goldfishes after.

Good night from Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment