Friday, February 4, 2011

Who Do You Like For The Superbowl?

The cat's like the Steelers.  GO STEELERS!  Don't ask how we arrived at their pick,  just trust me.  Now I suppose they expect a Superbowl party with all the kitty treats and wacky weed too.  I have some pretty mean cats when they get high on catnip.  Midge and Paddy get really nasty.  I guess it's just like people who have different reactions to drugs and alcohol.  Midgey swings at all the other cats if they get too close to her and Paddy tries to steal the other kids  piles of wacky weed. 

I took some pictures this morning of the feeding ritual.  I'll post them soon so you can see the shifting from bowl to bowl that they do.  Ming got about three bowlfuls today.  There was a waiting line for the dry food bowls afterward.. so more than one cat got cheated out of their canned breakfast.  I run three bowls in the main part of the house so there's normally no waiting.

Tomorrow is shopping day.  High on my list are three packages of kitty treats.  You can't have a kitty Superbowl party without treats, can you?

Goodnight from Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment