Friday, February 4, 2011

Surveillance Cameras Are A Must!

I think I should install cameras in every corner of this house.  Something is going on at night.  In the main part of the house we have eight cats.  In a separate room we have two more.  When I get up in the morning (our room is closed off to the pets) I enter the main part of the house.  The place looks like they've invited all the neighborhood cats over for a wild party while Cherry and I were sleeping.  It takes me a good half hour to pick up all the stuff from the floor that they have tossed off the counters and table.  It's not just some things that have been carelessly left out either.  Homer pulls pens and pencils out of a container on the kitchen counter. Then there are the cling-ons from the potty box that have been left here and there. After that I scoop up all the hairballs that have been deposited on the rug and get the rug shampooer out.  I put the tablecloth back on the table and then everything that was on the table when I went to bed (If I can find it all). Ya know.....while I'm doing all this they all watch me and not one of them even looks guilty.

When I've put the house back together again it's time to feed the cats.(otherwise known as slopping the hogs)  Two small cans of Friskies later....all the cats are playing musical dishes.  Why is it that someone Else's dish tastes better than their own? This game takes another 20 minutes until all the bowls are completely empty.  I'm never quite sure who ate what but everyone seems happy after breakfast so......what's the harm?  Next it's a quick spit bath and then off to find a warm spot to nap in.  What a life, right?

Goodnight from Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment