Thursday, January 5, 2012

Muttzncatz's Place Update

I caught a picture today of Tanner as he was napping in a basket by the front door.
He has been extremely elusive.  You can't even make eye contact with him and he's gone.  I shudder to think if I should ever have to give him any serious medicines...who would win that round?  For as chunky as he is he moves with lightning speed.

Fina was just getting ready for an afternoon nap when I clicked this picture.

At least her eyes aren't glowing like her picture on the left of the page.

Victor is fighting me on his feedings.  I have gone through two large towels so far and there will be at least two more by the end of the day.  That is a messy job.  Feeding a cat that doesn't want to hold still is not my idea of fun.  He is sneaky about it too.  He shrinks into the towel instead of trying jump forward out of the hold.  I have tried every wrap I can think of on him and he still escapes before I'm done feeding.  I end up wearing almost as much as he has eaten.  I will say that giving him his pill is a breeze.  Since he doesn't have teeth in most of his mouth he can't bite me.

Maybe it will be easier tomorrow.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place


1 comment:

  1. And the war with the furry short people rages on. The heavy weights.. Tanner vs. Sher..Fight clean and come out fighting. "Ding" ..IN in the corner is Tanner he makes his way for the door and there he goes " .Winner by default. Sher without a scratch..hahahaha.
    So good luck with Victor. =D hahaha

    ReplyDelete