Thursday, January 26, 2012

Victor Grows Stronger

Victor is doing weekly visits to the vet.  We went this evening and his numbers are coming up and he is holding his weight.  I had to order some special medicine for his gums so we don't have to use a steroid anymore.  It comes from a compounder and will be a liquid.  I was asked to choose either beef, chicken or tuna flavor.  I, of course, chose tuna which is a darn site better than the peanut butter flavored doxycycline he has been taking. I am reducing his tube feedings to only one time a day.  Next week he will be tested again and hopefully he will still be on the upswing with his numbers and his weight. 

It's getting cold here again.  It's going to be around 28 degrees by morning.
We get nice weather and then we have to change over from the cold to the wet.  That's when we sometimes get the snow.

I'm starting our taxes tomorrow.  I think I have all the papers I need to put it all together.  We paid enough medical this year for a deduction.  That should help.  Sadly we will have enough each year because of the health insurance costs and the high deductibles.  I need to get healthier and not have to go to the doctor as much.  I'm looking for a Malibu Pilates chair with the DVDs.  I can't afford to buy it from the source so I'm looking on Craigs list and eBay.  The cheapest one I can find is around $150.00. I'll keep looking.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place






No comments:

Post a Comment