Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Victor Returns Home

Victor is home and with his best buddy, Lamont.  He rubbed on Lamont as soon as he got out of his carrier and then ran to the water and had a good drink.  Mind you....in the hospital he didn't eat or drink anything.  I went in to tube feed him and he fought me the whole way.  After we were done he jumped down and went to the dry food and chowed.  The doctor wants him to have a whole can of Science Diet ad everyday for at least a week.  He's going to be soooo mad at me when that week is over!  Oh well...like I said yesterday....that's what we do here.  Here's the little Prince after he chowed on the dry food.
He's got that one eyed squint that says,"LEAVE ME ALONE".  He's probably more mad about me disturbing him from his cuddling with Lamont to feed him.  Now it will take a while before Lamont comes back to lay with him again.
My favorite Tech at the 24 hour hospital said that he didn't sleep while he was there.  That was, I'm guessing, a trust thing.  To one who thinks he's still very feral....all those strangers picking him up and accosting him every so often had to be stressful.

Here's a picture of Ed and his girl Sugar with her navy blue dress on.  This was taken yesterday.  The girls usually wear the same type of clothes each day.

So, all is well at Muttzncatz's Place tonight.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sugar starting to look like Ed ..whats going on .hahaha.And Victor has that look of do you dare touch me. I will rip you a new one. Poor baby He sure has had it rough huh ? Well all the more to ya !

    ReplyDelete