Monday, January 2, 2012

Now You See Him...Now You Don't

Victor came home for a day but wasn't eating so we took him back to the hospital before his system could go down again.  He is in good hands there and I know they will do everything possible to help him to get well.  I'm thinking that he will be there for another day or two but he should be back to his old hissy self when he returns home again.  When we picked him up at the hospital he didn't hiss at us but the techs said he was hissing at them. That's a good sign since he fancies himself to be absolutely 100% feral still.  After I pet him he hisses at me but totally enjoys the attention while he's getting it.

The girls always get so excited about splitting a container of wet food each night for dinner.
If you will notice...this time my husbands tongue is out I'm truly thinking there is something going on here.  First Fina then Ed.  I just can't get any respect!

I should put away more snow people tomorrow.  It's super crowded in here.  It's starting to close in on me.  Today Ed took the outside Christmas lights down.....now it's my turn to put all the inside stuff away.

I have to wonder what's in store for all of us this year.  I'm hoping this will be a better year for everyone.  I don't want to get into prophecy here but it's scary to think about what's coming and when it could get here.

Smile at everyone you see!

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment