Friday, January 28, 2011

TGIF *YAWN*

This is Friday and I'm bored already.  The cats are all sleeping off their dinner.  The husband is growing roots on the couch and in-between snores watching wrestling.  The dog, in her box, on her pillow, sound asleep... is chasing after some unknown object of her dreams.  Here I sit blogging and yawning.  The beginning of this weekend is so exciting I can hardly wait to see what the rest of the weekend holds. *snicker*

I finished three of the wrist warmers and found out that only one pair will fit my friend in Hawaii.  The other pair is much too big.  I'm going to start a new pair that will fit her.  I want to send two pair this time.  After I get done with the wrist warmers I want to start beading again.  I have been asked to do jewelry for a wedding in April so I have to brush up on my skills.

I think we can forget about any snow this Winter.  It's almost February and we've had nothing.  Back East is getting hammered though.  I wouldn't want to have anywhere near that much snow.  I feel sorry for everyone that is going through all the problems caused by the many storms that have rolled through their area.

The yawns are taking over...I need slee.......................................................................................................

Goodnight from Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment