Sunday, September 18, 2011

Escape from Muttzncatz's Place

If you care to follow this blog look on the left side of the page and there is a button to join.  The comments were nice (Nancy) but it would be great to have real followers.  I see I have a new person from Romania.  Welcome!  Do come in and I hope you find some humor in my life because most of the time, I can't.

If you don't have followers it's sort of like talking to yourself.  I don't do well talking to myself.  I think I'm a nice enough person but super BORING!  Besides..... I always end up being angry with something or someone if I talk to myself.

It's raining today so no yard work again.  It's almost time to start dinner so watch the sun come out and the rain dry up. I always panic this time of year. I know there will be other days of cool but sunny weather yet before the winter weather sets in

Dinner is done and all my chores are finished.  The meds for the cats and dog are given and now it's my time until around 12:30 AM.  I have to start my husbands breakfast, pack his lunch and be done by 1:00 AM.  After that it's time for bed.

We almost lost Sugar today.   I let her out into the dog run while I was cooking dinner and when I went to check on her about five minutes later she wasn't there.  She had dug under the lattice attached to our deck and was digging to get out from under the deck to freedom when I called her back.  We put slats up so she can't do that again.  It's secure for now but we will have to watch her constantly.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

PS  There is a very dedicated organization I think you might want to hear a little about.  Please give a couple of minutes to listen to this important video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6zd_AHgOiM

No comments:

Post a Comment