Saturday, September 17, 2011

Follow Me...Please

Fall has begun.  It has been raining all day off and on.  I love the rain because it cleans the air up.  No more allergens just clean fresh air.  Right now (9:17 PM) it's 58 degrees.  I actually had to put light dresses on the girls this morning.  Sugar is wearing Cherry's dress but it's too big for her so we need to get her some doggy duds of her own.  I have determined that pink is not the color for Sugar.  Her red hair looks awful with the pink and white striped dress. I'm currently knitting a sweater that looks like a watermelon. (I"ll post a pic when I get done)  I'm not sure which girl it will fit so we'll see when it's finished.
The pattern and yarn came form my local yarn shop, The Naked Sheep Knit Shop.  You can follow them on Facebook.  Speaking of following..... how about some of you signing up to follow my blog?  I see all these hits from all over the world and no one wants to admit that they read my blog.  Come on now...you know who you are.  Are you one of the people from Germany?  Isle of Man?  Russia?  Japan?  Malaysia? UK? US? Pakistan? I know you're out there....please make me feel better and sign up to follow my blog.  I'll have to stop writing if no one wants to admit to reading my posts.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha... one of the guilty pleasures of life is lurking don't ya know ? Sugar and Cherry.. I wish I could see them. Its like the next generation of insanity for you. But,hahaha you always seemed up to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. don't ask me why it signs me as unknown. glitch is all I can think of .

    ReplyDelete