Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekend Update

Tomorrow is dentist day.  I'm hopeful that this will be the last one.  I feel like this has been a drawn out process.  I've never had a dentist that would not do my work mostly in one sitting.  I have to have an antibiotic before treatment because of my enlarged heart so it is an imposition to keep taking the antibiotics and getting a yeast infection each time.  We have been trying to get our teeth completed since June.

Cherry and Sugar are starting to play more and Sugar can't go anywhere without CherrySugar is making a few independent choices though.  She has decided that she enjoys sitting on the back of the sofa and looking out the window.  Cherry always goes with me when I head to the bathroom to take my bath and Sugar usually follows.  Today she stayed on the back of the sofa.  I think maybe she has decided that nothing is going to hurt her here.  Except that bully kitty, Fina.....6 pounds of mean, that one is.

The rain is about to show up in Oregon.  Sunday we are possibly going to see a little rain and then on Monday we are going to have  a bunch of rain.  What would Oregon be without rain?  I was hoping I could get outside and work on the North side of the house.  My Wisteria is trying to grab everything in sight.
The dead limbs on the pines are looking messy and need to be cut off.  The Pine in the back was already over trimmed by the neighbor who decided that it was going to touch his house.  The Rhodie's are needing to be trimmed back too.  Thinking about work is depressing me........

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

1 comment:

  1. Hey where's the update of the updates ? ;)Nancy...ugh...whats the secret to loggin on this site and actually have a name ???

    ReplyDelete