Friday, September 9, 2011

Hurricane Linda

Life has become a bit more uncomplicated lately.  For a couple of years now we have had a very clingy person think she belongs here at our house.  She showed up at dinner time last Friday and I had a small gathering (my son, a neighbor and her friend) for a BBQ.  When the food was done she said she had to go home and she left.  Two hours later she called me and asked if she could come over and get some things she had stored here for safety. I told her sure and she said she would be right over.  When she got here she blew up.  She informed me that I didn't care a thing about her and that she apparently wasn't in my circle of friends.  I didn't say a word.  She walked out the door saying she wouldn't bother me anymore and so far hasn't.  This is a good thing.
 
I am so happy she is gone because I was going to have to tell her to stop coming here anyway.  Prior to that dramatic incident by three days, she came over and plunked her rear end in one of our cloth covered dining room chairs and pooped her pants.  She would not even try to get to the bathroom until she had finished.  Then she left the bathroom a horrid mess and tracked it all the way to the door.  This woman is younger than I am by three years!  I could understand if she was more handicapped and couldn't walk....but she didn't even try to make it to the bathroom.  It took me three hours to completely clean everything up.  She never apologized but offered a, "I'm so tired of this."  You see...the other part of the story is.....she informed me five minutes before this happened that she had two of these attacks at home before she came over.  Now I ask you...would you go to someones house if you had that problem already at home?  You team that up with the fact that she never bathes or washes her hair and just plain stinks......icky!  Believe me when I say she was on a fast track out of here anyway.  Now I get up in the morning and I am more relaxed just knowing she won't be here ever again!!!!

Now for kitty news:
Homer, Lamont and Hunter are on a calming liquid prescription.  Hunter and Lamont are doing fine on it but the dose was too much for Homer.  I practically had to carry him to the food and water and then again to the box.  Yesterday I reduced Homer's dose and he seems to be able to get around the house again.  The best news is that not one of them is spraying!  Homer has returned to the main part of the house with Fina, Tanner and Paddy.  This is a new medicine that I picked up at the vet in Washington. 

We told Cherry that we will start to look for a sister for her real soon.  She keeps trying to play with the cats and they just don't respond.  She jumps this way and that swinging her body into one of them and they just stand there and look at her or move away.  She needs a playmate.  Mind you...we really don't need another animal.

Now that Homer is in the main part of the house I will probably be taking pictures and showing you again.  Since he is the youngest of the bunch he does more amusing things.


Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment