Thursday, September 15, 2011

Two Heads Are Better Than One

Yesterday was a busy day.  I did all my usual chores and cleaned the house and then we took Cherry and Sugar to our vet in Vancouver for Sugar's well check.  She was checked out, caught up on her shots, tested for heartworm (she comes from California) and given antibiotics for an upper respiratory infection.  Personally I think the Oregon Humane Society should pay for the upper respiratory infection and the heart worm testing.

The two girls are starting to get along better.  I walked into the computer room and found this scene yesterday afternoon.


They had been sleeping and that's why Cherry looks half asleep.  I heard NO growling  or any upset coming from that room at any time prior to this picture.
They are in Cherry's box so I'm thinking I may have to get rid of Sugar's box.  I'll wait a bit and give them time to figure out what feels right for them.

The cats have learned to ignore the new child.  Tanner has a banana box overturned on his chair and he piers out of the holes to make sure nobody is coming after him.  When you go by the box this yellow eyeball follows you about 90 degrees through the front and side of the box.  It's almost eerie. 

Sugar is still afraid of Fina.  Fina wants to be friends and headbutt Sugar.  Sugar jumps about two feet away as soon as Fina gets close enough to touch her.  Again...in time this will be worked out between them.

Have a super day

from Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment