Sunday, July 31, 2011

All Is Quiet On The NorthWestern Front

Today we did the sock return at KMart and went to Costco (found some wonderful flannel sheets for our bed), then a quick trip to Petco for Cherry's cookies.  They have doggy chocolate chip and sandwich cookies that look good enough to eat.  She loves them and must have one a day.  What she isn't going to like is the toothpaste and toothbrush we got for her.

My days should calm down a bit now since we have all the meds for the cats and no appointments for the dentist until September.  Barring anything unforeseen....it should be wonderfully boring here for a while. ( This is where God decides that we aren't working hard enough and sends us yet another  challenge)  If possible..... I'm going back to weeding the yard.

I adore Sunday nights.  It's my quiet time.  My husband goes to bed and the weekend is finally over.  The cats go to their special baskets and crash for a few hours and it's just so perfectly peaceful.  I can watch a movie or blog or craft or paint or anything I wish with little or no interruption.  Lately my tooth pain has been interrupting my quiet times though.  Now that's gone and I can get on with my R&R.

I'm half done with my crocheted dog sweater.  It's a pattern by My Savannah Cottage.  She has so many wonderful patterns for doggy dresses and sweaters.  If you get a chance go and check out her wonderful patterns.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment