Sunday, December 12, 2010

What Money?

This time of year just makes me feel so overwhelmed.  We don't have enough money to do Christmas as it should be done.  Both our sons are coming for dinner and gifts on Christmas eve plus my grandson will be here too. I guess we're  going to use our card and hope for the best. 

At some point next year I'm going to start and Internet business.  If it works I'll share my experience with you.  The economy is so still bad.... especially here in Oregon.  So many people are unemployed because of lay-offs and are loosing their homesIt's frightening!  I don't want to go down the drain too.  My biggest fear is that in my senior years I will become a bag lady. 

I was raised in a home that was fairly well off.  We had an in-ground pool and the best of most everything else. I don't care to have that much again, but to be comfortable would be so wonderful.  Just knowing that I could take the cats to the vet and it wouldn't put us in debt.  This week Victor has to go back to the vet.  His mouth must be hurting him since he isn't eating again.  We have to do something soon!  These are the types of things that scare me so much.  I know he's going to have to have his mouth operated on again.  That's going to be another three hundred dollars or more.  We just don't have it.  This is what's driving me to find some way to make enough money to stay afloat.  This stress has to end.

The next problem is our doctor visits.  If we go to the doctor our deductible is $1500. per person.  We don't have that either.  It just never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment