Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hidden In The Computer Room

Tonight I'm hidden in the computer room away from the fur kids.  I'm knitting mittens for a Christmas present.  You know cats and yarn, right?  Not one of these felines can resist the soft slowly moving trail of yarn from the ball to the needles.  The Computer room is my office/craft room.  I do knitting, crochet, cross stitch, beading, polymer clay art, watercolor and acrylic painting in this room.  There are double glass doors into the room so the kids can still see me.  On Occasion,  Paddy will stand up and scratch on the door to try and get my attention. ( I have a water bottle that does a lovely stream of spray for misbehaving kitties)

I don't have much time left for making gifts so I have to cut this short and get with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment