Friday, July 22, 2011

Back To The Vet We Go

Tomorrow Moosey goes back to our vet.  He is having a problem with a recurring infection that sometimes turns into an upper respiratory infection.  I want to get him there before he stops eating.  When his nose gets so full that he can no longer smell his food he quits eating and he doesn't have a pound to spare.  He is a little under weight though not unhealthy. 

Tomorrow is actually supposed to be on the warm side.  Maybe close to 90 degrees. Could this be the beginning of Summer?  One of our local weathermen said today that we are still under the lingering effects of the La Nina from this Winter and that next Winter it looks like we will again be under the La Nina.  At the beginning of Fall last year all the weather people were thinking we would be having one of the worst Winters we have had in many years.  I'm thinking.....does that mean it might happen this year then?  If they predict the same kind of Winter as last year I'm betting we will have the bad one that was actually predicted last year. *snicker*

I have so much I want to accomplish tomorrow.  First Moosey to the vet then I want to go to the Farmers market in Vancouver and get fresh local produce.  Then I have a tee shirt to return.  After all that ...then we can go grocery shopping.

Because the weather has been so crappy I still have yard work to finish too.  I can't do that until the sun is almost ready to set because my skin gets bright red in the sun.  I don't mean sunburn because my skin is more olive...I mean rashy bright red. The doctor doesn't seem to think this is a big deal so, Oh Well!

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment