Monday, July 4, 2011

The Van Has Gone To The Used Car Lot On The Strip

We decided to trade in the van for a Trailblazer.  The van was beginning to have more wrong with it than we could afford.  Might as well go and get a newer used car.  We got a 2004 Trailblazer with so many extras I couldn't believe it.  I get to pay for it out of my Social Security each month.

It seems like so many things have happened since the first of this year.  Some bad and some good.  The older you get the more people you know are dying off.  I heard once that God gives to us when we are young and when we get old he takes away.  I tend to believe it since so many of the people I knew years ago are no longer with us today.  By far the most devastating loss was the two kids, Midge and Ming.  The hardest part of loosing them was the timing...... with both going on the same day.  I don't know if I mentioned it before, but because of the large number of cats we had a very heavy garbage can each week.  Ten cats produced a bunch of scoopable litter in the can each week.  We were getting notices that we had better lighten the load or pay extra.  From then on I had to weigh everything that went into the can.  Luckily we have a single neighbor who lets us throw anything extra in her can.  Now with Midge and Ming gone I rarely have to take any extra to the neighbors can.  I still have to weigh the garbage though just to be sure.

I wish I could find a reasonably cheap watercolor class to go to.  I miss my class.  It was at the local community center but got cancelled because there were not enough people interested in it.  The class relaxed me and helped with my fibromyalgia pain.

Well...... better get in the kitchen and finish my 4th of July BBQ dishes.

 Good night from Muttzncatz's Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment