Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm Here...Minus One Tooth

We went to the dentist today and the painful tooth is finally gone for good. One more visit to take care of my three tiny cavities and I'm done.  I have to wonder how long it will be before I take them out and soak them at night.  Getting old is such a pain.

Victor (who we took in, in his 10 or so years of life) went to the vet yesterday for his shot for his inflamed gums.  He was allergic to the enamel on his teeth so we had them extracted.  He still gets swollen and red about every month to month and a half. It's a good thing there is no such thing as a tooth fairy for cats or we would be broke!

Tomorrow we are going to go to KMart to exchange my husband's socks we bought last weekend.  He wanted crew socks and got ones with the heels in them. That concludes his clothes shopping for Winter.  I usually call it his school clothes shopping trip. ( 'cause it bugs him)

My son just bought a new motorcycle.  I even like the looks of this one. My husband was dreaming about it and from what I could understand he rode it most of the night.  He wants a bike super bad but I think he's too old to handle one.  He's use to driving a semi and makes wide turns and rides the center line most of the time so........I don't think so!

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment