Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Back Went Out But I Didn't

I'm not sure what I did tonight to throw out my back... but it's out.  The pain is enough to take my breath away.  Then there's my toothache.  I can't seem to win the pain battle lately.

I'm making another dog sweater for Cherry.  It's crocheted this time.  It has a bunch of popcorn stitches on the back panel.  When I get it done I'll take a picture and post it here.  It's done in Knit Picks Swish worsted in Marine Heather.  That's kind of a deep teal and dark turquoise color.  I adore Knit Picks yarn and their needles.  They are a local company but I still have to buy their products online.

Homer and Moosey went to the vet and returned home with antibiotics for their infections.  Moosey is easy to give meds to.  Homer, on the other hand, is like wrestling with an octopus. He's around 17 pounds of furry legs all moving at the same time. I think I got more liquid on me than in his mouth.

Have a pleasant tomorrow
Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment