Friday, July 15, 2011

Today Was Hair Ball Day

Almost all the cats got rid of a hairball today.  Thank God I have a small rug shampooer.  It was very busy all day.  I'm thinking I had better go and get some of that malt tasting hairball remedy....not that I know what it tastes like...the vet told me it was a pleasant tasting malt flavor.  Now I wonder if he tried it??????  Oh well I guess that's his problem, right?

I had a super rough night with my restless leg syndrome in full force.  I ended up sleeping a whole 3 1/2 hours.  If I don't sleep tonight, I'm going to be very upset... not to mention grouchy.  The world is a far better place when I've had enough sleep.

Tomorrow is Friday and that means extra housework for me.  I'm going to BBQ a big steak for dinner too.  Maybe a tossed green salad and baked potato also.   If there's time I may bake a cake for the weekend.  I like to have something to nibble on all weekend long.

It's still raining here but this weekend it's supposed to clear up so I'll be outside working in the yard again. Not a fun thought but the more I do the closer I get to completing the job.  I still need to put the weed retardant on the part I've already done. 

Off to bed....
Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment