Sunday, December 11, 2011

Beautiful Christmas Tree

We bought a tree today and a wreath.  It's a nice little 5 foot Grand fir. (there's at least a foot of trunk so it's still about a four foot tree.)  The cats have been circling it cautiously like they expect it to move suddenly.  After we placed the tree on our little round two foot tall table Homer has spent most of his time underneath it.  His tail is hanging out from under the table cloth on one side..... but he is convinced that we can't see him.  Anyway I have my work cut out for me for a couple of days now.  I'm going to add a couple of picks to the wreath, hang it on the gate, then put the lights and ornaments on the tree.  When I get the tree decorated I'll take a picture and post it.

We also took back two jackets for the girls.  Cherry and Sugar did not fit into a size SM/MED.  I had to go back and get a MED/LG.  Chunky little monkeys!  These are for their Christmas presents so we have to have jackets that fit. 

I still have to get a stocking stuffer gift for my husband.  Our rule for that is...it should to be under twenty dollars.  I'm going to have to be super creative in order to come up with something this year.  He's so hard to buy for.
Usually if I buy it for him he won't use, eat or play with whatever it is.  It sits in a drawer forever.  I personally think he just doesn't like me.  No...I'm not kidding.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place




2 comments:

  1. Hello you should have posted a pic ! Wanted to see the tree. I sure miss real trees.. I have my white faithful one up ..Maybe next year, I'll get the courage to get a real tree over here.. Yes, they have them.They are just insanely expensive.. Then again here is Tokyo, Japan. What isn't expensive. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. and no comment on the gift thing for Ed.. I was there first hand.lol. The chunky monkey's ?? well..they told me to tell you zip it mama.. You fed us .You deal with it.hahahah... And Fina did email me and said she's been especially good.. So...hahaha..I guess she was hinting at bling to me..=D

    ReplyDelete