Saturday, December 10, 2011

Nooks Rule!

Yea, I have my camera!  It's wonderful.  I think I could photograph a pimple on a bugs butt if I wanted to. However there probably isn't a market for such a subject.  It gets sooooo up close, it's amazing.  In the next few weeks the cats will be blinded by the flashes and running into the furniture and each other.

So what is everyone wanting for Christmas?  I want a couple of books for my Nook e-reader.  I love my Nook.  It's so light it doesn't hurt my hands like a book (even paperback) does.  I can even get on the net with it and it's only the first generation one.  I want one of the Nook Tablets next.  That's my dream e-reader now.  The books don't cost as much for the e-reader either.  Most of my books are between $5.00 and $12.99.  The $12.99 is for the mainstream novels that have just been released.  My favorite book of the year I think was "The Help".  It made me laugh, cry and cheer.  It was a wonderful book. I bought the movie  this week and watched it too.  The book was just a little bit better because some of the stuff was left out of the movie and only implied.  Another pretty good book was "Heaven Is Real".  It's a real account of a child that goes to Heaven.  It was impressive the way it was written.

I'm going to take care of decorating the house this weekend or die trying!  It's just that I keep thinking you only have about three weeks and you will be putting it away again.  Ugh!  I don't find that thought to empowering in any way.

The cats are being pretty good about not investigating the snowmen that I have already put out.  Most of them would be shattered if they hit the floor.  I picked up about twenty new snowmen on a Freecycle list.  For those of you that don't know what that is...it's a e-mail list of things, that people want to get rid of but are still in good shape and usable.  It's a Yahoo group and is limited to an area where you live.

Time to slip into my night-night clothes, grab my nook and hit the sheets.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place




No comments:

Post a Comment