Friday, December 2, 2011

Borrrring!

Sounds like a boring weekend to me.  We have to take back a wrist cuff blood pressure monitor we bought a month or so ago.  My doctor had me bring it in and we checked it with her arm cuff...not even close.  I don't want a false sense of security so it needs to go back.  We purchased it at Walmart in Vancouver, Washington.  That's a little bit of a drive.  Well, so is the one on 82nd in Portland too I guess.

We have our weekly grocery shopping to do at Fred Meyer after we square away our business at Walmart.  I'm trying to stock up on kitty stocking gifts for Christmas.  That means anything that is shiny and rolls qualifies.  While I was at Petco this week I bought a clip-on bow with rhinestones for Fina (the queen of bling)  She had a rhinestone heart but it kept falling off her collar and getting sucked up in the vacuum cleaner.  I recycled it so many times that most of the rhinestones were gone when I finally threw it away.
I have to start stocking up for our Christmas meal too.  I wonder how long Parsnips will last?  We have a Prime rib in the freezer for the occasion but I need Pineapple chunks and marshmallows for the Watergate salad, rolls, parsnips and a dessert.  I know...I'll make cream puffs for dessert.  That sounds so good.  I still might make the Carrot Pudding...that is a tradition in our family.

Good Night From Muttzncatz's Place


No comments:

Post a Comment